Saturday, May 15, 2010

No Cool News, but in Other News...

1. Our Christmas Cactus is blooming again, twice in seven months. Why, you might ask? Well it's been super cold here until today and we think that might have something to do with it. Also, the pot it's in is now too small, so it can't get any bigger and now it's putting energy into reproductive efforts, I tried to think of some life lesson there but Merry didn't think there were any good ones.

2. For the first time since 2008 I'm working full time, and actually a little more than full time since I'm clerking for the A.G. and interning for a judge, busy busy.

3. Merry has started living in Provo, while I live in Salt Lake, too much drama in South Jordan.

4. Just kidding about #3, we all know she can't live without me...but seriously it's a rough commute.

5. Join the Red Robin Birthday Club and they give you a free gourmet burger with bottomless fries on your birthday, not to shabby.

2 comments: