Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy (late) St. Patty's Day!

Wow, I haven't blogged in a long time! Don't worry, I have a lot to blog about, and I'll do it in several posts over the next few days. But first things first...

My family emergency.
My mom had a heart attack on March 1st. It was very scary. I went down to Arizona for a week to be with her and the rest of my family. She is recovering well now, and I attribute that to the many prayers that I know so many of you said on her behalf. Thank you for your faith. Please continue to pray for her, if you are so inclined. She is still regaining energy, and she is in need of comfort and peace as she gets used to the short-term limitations she has on her body during the recovery process.

I've been back in Provo since March 8th, but I've been working like crazy to make up hours missed and to be able to come down to Arizona again this week. I'm in Arizona now, visiting my parents and doing some work for my office, and it's so good to see Dad and Mom again! She's really made a lot of progress in the last three weeks, and it makes me so happy to see that faith can aid in the working of miracles in our lives!

And Happy (late) St. Patty's Day!

1 comment: