Sunday, November 9, 2008

Explanation

The last post was an experiment, to help my mom learn how to use Reader. We needed a post on my blog that she hadn't read, so I provided one for her.

I'm thankful for moms (mine, in particular) who want to learn how to better stay in contact with their daughters (me, in particular). This Saturday is my mom's birthday (I'm sure she wouldn't want me to post her age here on my blog, but let's just say that in another 40 years she'll be 100), so I'm going to make a special post for all of the things that I'm thankful for about her then. In the mean time, I'm very thankful for all of the cool settings and options that Google produces for blogs and email and things (I also explained how to use labels and how to archive things tonight).

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, I don't believe in trying to get people to believe you're younger than they really are, like saying you're 35 when you're really 40. You know they're going, "Who does she think she's kidding!"

    Instead, I think it's much better to ADD five years to your age so people will say, "Wow, she looks good for 65."

    ReplyDelete