Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Our New Home!!

Well, I think that it's about time that we post some pictures of our new place in Pahrump.  Dave has been living here since April and I've been living here for almost a week, and when I post about what we're doing here I want you to be able to imagine it.  (These pictures were taken when we were first looking for a place back in March, so none of our stuff is in the house.  I'll have to post some more recent pictures.)

Here's Dave at the front of the house:


As you can see, the house comes partially furnished.  Here is the living room/dining room:


I love this ruffle on the ceiling!


And there's this awesome stained glass window looking in on the bathroom:


Look at the amazing "hot tub" tub:


There are two bedrooms with furniture, which we love:





Haha!  Okay, in case you haven't figured it out yet, this is not our new home!  This was one of the funniest places that we visited during our quest to find decent housing in Pahrump.  Don't worry, another post with pictures of our real new home is forthcoming.

8 comments:

  1. Wow. If you didn't choose this one, I can hardly wait to see the glamour inside the one you DID choose. Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a scream! made me laugh when i read your comment about the ruffle on the ceiling. loved it, sunshine in every hideous situation. so now where are the real pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! You had me going to a while there. I was a little confused at your enthusiasm over the ceiling ruffle.

    I'll look forward to seeing the real house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great name for a town! Almost as good as my favorite street in our village - Pig Market Farm Road.

    I have to confess I was a little bit concerned about your sense of style... especially with the ceiling ruffle... can't wait to see the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooohh, Pahrump! I honestly cannot say I've ever been even though we lived in Henderson for three years. Say hi to Vegas for us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking that it reminded me a lot of Grandma and Grandpa Packard's house they had in Phoenix! Hahahah I was thinking marraige made you an old woman... =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's nothing wrong with living in a mobile home.

    But I'm glad that I don't anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jo-Pete, you're right, there's nothing wrong with a mobile home. And we were considering this one because of the price. But I think that the place we're in turned out to be almost the same size and much more comfortable.

    Also, Dave and I are planning on going to Utah for your wedding reception, and I can't wait to see you and Jean!

    ReplyDelete