Thursday, August 11, 2011

We are sincerely looking forward to next week

So, we haven't been posting on our blog lately.  And when I finally signed in to Blogger to post again today, they had gone and changed everything!  It is definitely going to take me a while to get used to this new look.  And figure out where things are.  And it will probably take me a while to get back to my former regularity in posting.  But I'm willing to try.

Dave and I have had one long summer.  He's been in Nevada since April.  I've been down there quite a few times to visit, and he's come up here several times to visit and to take the Bar exam (Yes, he's finally done it!  I'll let him post on that sometime.).  But we are sincerely looking forward to living together again in just about 1 week!!!

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment