This is a tag from facebook. I'm supposed to write 25 random things about myself, and then tag 25 people; but instead I'm going to just write the 25 random things! Feel free to follow my example, if you want to, after you check about my random facts. Here they are:
1. I am eating salmon and spaghetti right now.
2. I love new clothes, but I hate shopping or paying for them!
3. I like cleaning lint.
4. I have lived at the feet of mountains almost my entire life.
5. I am a part-time faculty member at Brigham Young University
6. I love fries with a chocolate frosty.
7. I have 7 siblings.
8. I have way too many books and not enough room, so most of them are in boxes.
9. I have turned in my grad school application to BYU!
10. I'll be turning in more grad school applications elsewhere in the next couple of weeks.
11. I like listening to music while I do anything...and usually humming along.
12. I'm listening to "Nervous in the Light of Dawn" by Leigh Nash on Pandora right now.
13. I am gluten-intolerant.
14. I have never worn braces, and I'm mostly satisfied with my teeth.
15. Daisies are my favorite flowers.
16. I speak Spanish and Chinese, and I'm going to start learning Arabic this semester.
17. I like sleeping. I can sleep in pretty much as late as I want. If I wasn't concerned what people thought, I'm sure some weekends would be spent entirely in sleeping.
18. I want to be an ESL teacher.
19. I think ward choirs are great!
20. I read a lot of blogs, and I add new blogs to my reading list frequently.
21. I love the Harry Potter books...don't be a hater!
22. I have a foreign coin collection.
23. Even weirder, I have a sugar packet collection.
24. Now I'm listening to "Merry Happy" by Kate Nash...no relation to Leigh Nash...at least I don't think.
25. I'm almost 25!