Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Husband, the Book Reviewer

So, Dave hasn't been posting very much on the blog lately.  I think it's because I'm so racist.  :D

Anyway, he has been posting on another blog of note.  It's a book review blog that a co-worker of his writes, and she asked him to do a few guest posts on some books that she lent him to read.  Here are some of his book reviews:

Even, by Andrew Grant
Die Twice, by Andrew Grant
The Breach, by Patrick Lee
Ghost Country, by Patrick Lee

And maybe we can convince Dave to come back and update here too!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I have always just been impressed whenever I see any husband leaving posts on a blog. Alec hasn't done one, I have to bug him to even read the ones I write. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also really impressed that he blogs so much! :D

    ReplyDelete